A case where users are not able to access their Webroot account or cannot get through the sign-in page, in such a situation there are high chances that the password is not correct for signing in. If users have entered the incorrect password or wrong password then such a situation is experienced. In such a case, users can simply reset their password to fix the issues. To do so users will have to follow a certain procedure to make changes. The steps are mentioned in the points given below.
• Head to the Webroot sign in section.
• In sign in, click on the Forget password link.
• Then the user will have to select an option where to send a verification code to.
• Select one of the media and copy the code and paste it.
• After verifying, users can create a new password.
If there are other questions regarding Webroot, feel free to connect with the Customer Care Number.
BID Stats : 0 Bids posted on this ad