February 1, 2021
Many business owners have concerns that they wouldn’t be able to afford to advertise in the newspaper. They have bought into the concept that “digital advertising is cheaper than print.” However When you consider that the average cost of an ad on Google ads is £2.01 per click, or that the average small business spends between £7,000 and £10,000 per month on Google ads, you have to really ask yourself how much of that cost results in revenue?
Research over the last 4 years have consistently shown that Customers are Driven to make Purchasing decisions easily when they see print ads found in newspapers and magazines.
How much does Newspaper Advertising Cost
Gezow Newspaper offers plenty of options. Advertising packages prices go from £25 for a small classified ads.
The Gezow readership:
- Readership: 150,000 readers every Week
- Main target audience: 25-65 years old demographic
- Gezow readers have a family income of over £30K
THE SUN NEWSPAPER ADVERTISING COSTS
According to Sun’s media packages prices go from £80 for a small classified ad to £16,500 for a 34 x 8 ad
The Sun readership:
- Readership: 4.2 million readers daily
- Main target audience: 32% ABC1 demographic
- 404,000 sun readers have a family income of over £50K
Media packages for Classified Lane prices go from £45 for a small classified ad
The Classifiedlane readership:
- Readership: 250,000 readers every week
- Main target audience: demographic
- ClassifiedLane readers have a family income of over £50K
Daily Mail Advertising Rates
Daily Mail classified ad spaces for prices starting from £300
Daily Mail readership
- Main target audience: lower-middle-class British women